Tuesday 31 May 2011

Done


The end has finally come. There were some definite ups and downs. But overall this no-TV thing can be fun, and it gave me more time for my friends that live far away or even next door. I realized that I actually have a fair amount of free time. I will in the next few upcoming months find ways to use my free time as affectively as possible. There will always be times when I want to watch TV but that is just for certain shows (Grey’s Anatomy, Friends, One Tree Hill, Big Bang Theory, Buried Life and My Life as Liz). I used to watch TV a lot of time before these last three weeks and I can see myself after the first couple days of freedom not watching that much TV anymore. Since I have learned how it feels to do the polar opposites, I am sure I will find a happy medium. That is my new goal- to have the right balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment