Wednesday 25 May 2011

Boredom


My Turtle Beans

Even though I have been swamped with school work, everyone always needs a break from doing work. This is where TV would be a nice break from school work. I did state before that watching TV and not having a plan of what you want to watch is pointless, but when you need a break from being busy mindless TV is perfect. Obviously I have not done any of this recently for this project but that is one thing I am really missing- my small stress reliever.  So in the past two weeks I tried to find other things to do to relax or take a break from work. I did knitting, painted my bike and I got rather bored one day so I made my turtle Beans have a photo shoot. I have to admit I thought I wouldn’t be as excited for TV when the time comes but I will be. Also I think Beans will be happy too-he will be left alone to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment