Sunday 15 May 2011

The Dreaded Weekend


My no impact challenge has almost reached one week. It was not how I expected it to turn out. Throughout the weekdays I had 3 out of the 5 days with nothing to do after school which is where I would normally spend A LOT of my time watching mindless TV. So it was a challenge for me to find productive things to spend my time doing. I have become determined to make this old bike look nice and work better. I have taken many things apart so hopefully I can put it back together in the end. I also have my friend Anthea doing the same thing, so we will support each other and figure out the nuts and bolts. The main worry I have realized for me for this challenge is the weekends. Luckily I have two weekends taken up by a lifeguarding course. The extremely hard part is when I come back from the course and am exhausted. So I am going to make sure  to keep up the self control to find better and more productive things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment